Every year, Dexter + Chaney’s user conference gets bigger and better, and 2017 promises to be the best conference yet. Customize your learning experience by mixing and matching from 6 different tracks offering more than 50 courses. Focus on the basics or go more advanced. Choose from tracks geared toward Reporting and Business Intelligence, Operations, or from this year’s new “Special Topics for Business Leaders.”
Make the most of your time in Seattle
This year there are three pre-conference courses scheduled on Tuesday and Wednesday, April 25th and 26th, just before the conference. Add a two-day Payroll and HR course, a one-day course on Spectrum reporting, or a one-day course on building dashboard apps for Spectrum. These classes provide an opportunity to earn additional CPE credits and make your time in Seattle even more rewarding. Full details are available on the conference site.
Thursday and Friday, April 27th and 28th, Connect 2017 courses make up six different tracks. You can pick and choose from more than 50 courses to create a unique learning experience. This year’s tracks are:
- Spectrum Basics– we developed the sessions in this track for daily Spectrum users in accounting and business management
- Spectrum Advanced– is ideal for Accounting Managers, Controllers, and Spectrum power users looking to delve deeper into the accounting and business management capabilities of Spectrum
- Spectrum for Operations–focuses on Spectrum’s complete suite of applications geared toward project and operations managers allowing them to manage work and keep it profitable
- Reporting and Business Intelligence–learn all the ways Spectrum can help you work better through simple, accessible, and comprehensive reporting options
- Special Topics for Business Leaders– new for 2017, this executive-level track features an impressive lineup of industry thought leaders and experts presenting sessions that cover some of the most pressing business issues facing our industry
- Roundtables–our popular interactive roundtable discussions with other Spectrum users to share best practices and help guide the continuous improvement of Spectrum software
Connect 2017 provides an abundance of ways to meet with and learn from product experts, industry leaders, and your peers. You will come away with more than CPE credits. You will make new connections that will continue long after the conference ends.